Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

drama quenn OR not..??

do u wanna t0 know...I DON'T cry for no absolute reasons.

-I dropped my tears for happiness or touching moment.
-I cried when my abah was admitted to the hospital when I was last sem
-I cried when I feel sad and really down.
-I dropped my tears if somebody told me that they love me so much.
-I shed my tears when my umie told me that I'm a good girl and she's proud of me.
-I shed my tears if i did something bad to somebody.
-I cried when I lose people that I love.
-I cried when I feel alone.
-I dropped my tears when i really..really miss somebody.

So folks, don't perceive those who cry are weak. They have reasons when they cry. Why should they waste their tears for no reasons?

and, i am not a drama queen ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment